Monday, March 23, 2009

Favorite: Candles

I love to enter someone's home, a local boutique or a salon & spa and be greeted by a beautiful fragrance. It is usually a unique but simple smell that makes it inviting. On my quest to find a perfect fragrance for my little Manhatten apartment, I often sample a variety of scents and candles at almost every store they are sold. Unfortunately, it requires some trial and error, and from my experience, more error. But over and over I fall in love with a scent I came across several years ago while perusing a wonderfully decorated Anthropologie store. The candle scent is Volcano by Blue Capri (http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=39076) which I recently found out includes the following notes: Tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. I have given and received this candle as a gift, and will continue to do so until I find another that I enjoy more. Do you have any favorite scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment